2022 Scholarship Programs
There are two different scholarship categories, listed below. Application deadline: Must be postmarked by March 18, 2022.
- 4 Year College/University
- Junior College/Community College
- Be a resident of Kaua’i County and be of Filipino Ancestry.
- Be a graduating senior from any public or private high school in Kaua‘i, and must be in good academic standing.
- Have been accepted into any four year accredited College/University or Junior College/Community College.
VOCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM – Student/Resident
- The purpose of the scholarship is to assist student/residents who otherwise do not qualify for scholarships based on academic achievements.
- Kauai residents who want to develop a vocational skill.
- Be a resident of Kauai County and be of Filipino Ancestry.
- Be a graduating student from any public or private school on Kauai
For more information or questions, please call Rose Ramos-Benzel 360-318-3451 or Juno Apalla 808-634-5840 or email: email@example.com